Q: Q: How do you use cruise control?

How do you use cruise control?

3. Q: How do you use cruise control?

Q: Fuel regulator 0 psi.

If the motor is running, there can't be 0 psi. I'm not sure how you are reading fuel pressure from the regulator. This is not a normal diagnostic procedure. Maybe you are referring to a fuel pressure gauge. And again,...

Q: Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

Occasionally the seat belt will lock, making it hard for you to move, or buckle the belt. When this happens, allow the belt to retract fully, wait a few seconds, and then pull the belt out very slowly and smoothly....

Q: Direly need advise on what to do here.

The problem you have with the cars engine and transmission will far exceed the costs to repair it and will not be worth the money to do any of the repairs. If you want to fix the head gasket leak...