Q: Q: How do you turn on the dome lights?

How do you turn on the dome lights?

3. Q: How do you turn on the dome lights?

Q: Q: What does the Engine Oil Pressure light mean on the dash?

One of the most alarming lights you’ll see on the dash of the Fusion is the Engine Oil Pressure light. It looks like a little oil can, and it will come on under a couple of different conditions. Here’s what...

Q: Q: My car will start, but will not run

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the...

Q: When I turn on the vehicle, my parking lights flash repeatedly. When I turn the headlight switch on, they stop flashing.

Hello there, you have several different issues going on with your 2003 Dodge Durango. The most likely cause for the multiple and erratic electrical issues is a shorted wiring harness, these will effect multiple systems and cause this type of...