Q: How do you store a driving position in the car’s memory?

How do you store a driving position in the car’s memory?

A: Your Accord has the ability to store two dr...

Your Accord has the ability to store two driver sitting positions in its onboard memory (one for each master key). You can customize the seating position and when you use your key to unlock the driver’s side door, the seat will automatically adjust to your preferred position. To set your position, just:

1. Turn the ignition to ON (I)

2. Adjust the seat how you want it.

3. Press the Set button on the driver side door panel and then release it. A beep will sound.

4. Press one of the memory buttons located above the Set button.

Tip

Note that driving positions stored in memory will be lost if your battery dies or is disconnected.