Q: How do you set up Bluetooth connectivity?

How do you set up Bluetooth connectivity?

3. How do you set up Bluetooth connectivity?

Q: How do I fix my cruise control?

Hello - check all fuses to be sure you don't have a blown fuse on a related circuit (cruise control, brake lights, ABS system). These can all affect cruise control operation. Make sure your brake lights are working, and that...

Q: I have a overheating problem but I have already changed my water pump and thermostat and had it checked for a blown head gasket

If you do not have a blown headgasket and have a new water pump and thermostat then you must have a blockage in parts of the radiator or the cooling fan or fan clutch is defective. Check fan clutch is...

Q: How does call waiting work with the HandsFreeLink system?

Call waiting is pretty standard on cell phones today, and the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is designed to work with it. When you receive a notification that there’s another incoming call, you just need to do the following: Press the...