Q: How do you set up a MyKey®?

How do you set up a MyKey®?

3. How do you set up a MyKey®?

Q: My car has trouble starting first thing in the morning or after sitting around for a while.

There are many causes of hard starting but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), malfunctioning idle air control (IAC) valve, vacuum and EGR leaks, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors), and contaminated or...

Q: I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light chec

You may have a bad fuel pressure sensor but will need to have fuel pressure checked for proper pressures since low pressure may cause misfire. Replace sensor and then see if it fixes problem and then go from there.

Q: How do I lock the doors with the remote entry system?

You can lock your vehicle from outside of the car with the remote entry system. To do so, press the Lock button on the remote entry transmitter. The turn signals will flash to confirm this action. Press the button a...