Q: Q: How do you remove and reinstall a head restraint?

How do you remove and reinstall a head restraint?

While it’s not recommended, there may be a time when you have to remove a head restraint. Perhaps you’re installing a car seat and it’s too tall to fit with the head restraint in place. Whatever the situation, removing and then reinstalling these restraints is easy. Here’s how:

1. Push the lock tab in

2. Pull up on the head restraint and pull the legs completely out of the holes

3. Store the head restraint somewhere safe until it’s time to reinstall

Reinstalling:

1. Position the legs in the holes, with the head restraint facing the right direction

2. Push in on the lock tab

3. Push down on the head restraint until it is in the right position

4. Check that it is locked in

3. Q: How do you remove and reinstall a head restraint?