Q: How do you program the station Preset buttons?

How do you program the station Preset buttons?

A: While you can manually tune in radio statio...

While you can manually tune in radio stations and use the seek and scan buttons to cycle through your options, you can also program the Preset buttons to pull up specific radio stations. This is a good choice if there are several radio stations that you listen to regularly, or if you like to change stations frequently and don’t want to deal with scanning. Here’s how to program the buttons:

1. Turn the ignition on.

2. Manually tune in the station you want to program.

3. Press and hold the button you want to program to the station.

4. The sound should cut out and then come back. The screen should also say Preset # Saved.

5. Repeat this process for the rest of the presets.

Tips

• You have 30 presets available (20 FM stations and 10 AM stations).

• You can also automatically program your presets using the “autoset” feature. Just press the menu button until you see Auto Preset On/Off. Choose on with the seek button. Press OK to start programming. This will automatically program in up to 10 strong stations.