Q: How do you program the station Preset buttons?

How do you program the station Preset buttons?

3. How do you program the station Preset buttons?

Q: How do I turn on the front row map lights?

The front row map lights are located above the two front seats, and provide cabin light for the driver and front passenger. To turn these lights on, press the outer edge of each light. Press the edge again to turn...

Q: Will a bad wheel bearing cause a transmission not shift into overdrive

If the wheel bearing is mechanically “seized” or so hung up that it is preventing the wheel from turning reasonably smoothly, then yes of course the vehicle might not be able to accelerate enough to reach the shift points. But,...

Q: How do I change the ringtone?

The incoming call ringtone can be chosen from three available tones. To listen to and select the different ringtones, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone, then choose the tone you'd like....