Q: Q: How do you play the radio?

How do you play the radio?

3. Q: How do you play the radio?

Q: My check engine light comes on then leaves randomly

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...

Q: How do I use the heated steering wheel?

The heated steering wheel is a comfort feature that allows the steering wheel to heat up on cold days, to help keep your hands warm. To turn on the heated steering wheel, press the icon underneath the climate controls, with...

Q: Spewing oil leaving a puddle an shaking violently starts but sounds very bad like it's not getting oil an is rough sounding

Your description of the lack of oil tells me your engine is probably already badly damaged. The main problem is you drove it home with the problems you have described. The only way to save a motor from damage when...