Q: How do you play the radio?

How do you play the radio?

A: Your car is equipped with an AM/FM radio. U...

Your car is equipped with an AM/FM radio. Using the functions on the radio and listening to different stations is simple. Here’s what you should know:

1. Use the power button to turn the system on and off.

2. Use the preset buttons to cycle through stations you’ve programmed in (or program stations now if they haven’t been).

3. Use the selector knob to change the volume, as well as to tune to different stations (push the knob and then turn it right or left).

4. Press the setup button to choose a different mode (auto select or radio data system).

5. Use the seek and skip buttons to search for a station you want to listen to.

6. Use the AM and FM buttons to change the band.

7. Use the scan button to cycle through stations. The radio will pause briefly on each one and then move on if you don’t make a selection.