Q: How do you play an iPod?

How do you play an iPod?

3. How do you play an iPod?

Q: My car is overheating and the coolant is leaking from the radiator - 2000 Honda Civic

The cooling system is designed to be a closed, pressurized system. It acts kind of like a pressure cooker. When there is a leak in the system, it causes the water to boil and will heat up quicker, as the...

Q: Shaky car/steering wheel

It would depend on what the quote stated as the problem. I do not like taking risks with anyone's brakes. For most brakes you would need quality brake pads (avoid cheap ones), brake rotors for both sides, brake caliper slide...

Q: Continuous misfire of cylinder 2

Cylinder compression in all four cylinders should be verified. Secondary firing patterns should be scoped to get independent verification (i.e., apart from what the OBD-II system might be reporting) that indeed the problem is just in cylinder no. 2. If...