Q: Q: How do you operate the sun visors?

How do you operate the sun visors?

3. Q: How do you operate the sun visors?

Q: 2004 Ford Escape CD4E trans sometimes it engages into Drive, sometime not 2004 Ford Escape

Hi there - your symptoms are indicative of the direct drive/forward clutch drum failure - a fairly common problem with this transmission (CD4E). For further diagnostic assistance, I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as...

Q: How can I tell what amp my alternator is?

Hey there. You should have a stamp on the alternator with a part number and amperage. The part number that starts with F3UZ is the 130 amp, and the F1TZ is the 95 amp. You can use either one. If...

Q: What does the headlight control sensor do?

If your car has automatic headlights, then it also has a headlight control sensor. Essentially, this is what’s responsible for turning your headlights on and off based on ambient light levels. The sensor is located on the dash near the...