Q: How do you operate the manual transmission?

How do you operate the manual transmission?

3. How do you operate the manual transmission?

Q: How do I turn the reverse wiper feature on or off?

When the reverse wiper feature is turned on, the rear window wiper will automatically start operating when you put your shifter in the R position, presuming the front windshield wipers are turned on. You can turn this feature on or...

Q: The button for my hazards won't depress

Occasionally, these types of switches can get stuck due to dirt, debris or in some cases sticky substances such as drink fluids, etc. In some cases, spraying a very small amount of electrical contact cleaner around it will cause it...

Q: My car drives forward when it's in reverse - is this the transmission?

The linkage between the shifter and the transmission range selector may be binding or broken and not allowing a full range of movement at the transmission. The linkage connects to the transmission under the vehicle so it must be lifted...