Q: How do you operate the lights?

How do you operate the lights?

3. How do you operate the lights?

Q: Q: How do I turn the high beams?

High beams on your truck can become useful when driving at night when there are no street lamps or other cars around. The high beams can increase your range of vision. To turn on the high beams. Make sure...

Q: How can I get a replacement key?

You can get a key for the vehicle at a dealer or a locksmith, just be sure that it's a PASS-key III+ which is denoted by a plus symbol in a circle. These keys are coded and must be learned...

Q: How much would it cost to replace front struts for a 2008 Honda Accord?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the front struts.