Q: How do you operate the lights?

How do you operate the lights?

A: Your car has a number of different lights –...

Your car has a number of different lights – your headlights provide visibility during nighttime driving. Your parking lights help other drivers see you on the road. Of course, you need to know how to use them. Here’s how:

1. Locate the headlight lever on the left side of your steering wheel (the same one that operates your turn signals).

2. Turn the knob one time to turn on your parking lights.

3. Turn the knob twice to turn on your headlights.

4. Push the lever forward to switch to your high beams from your low beams.

5. Pull the lever back again to switch from your high beams to your low beams.

Tip

To flash your high beams, just pull back and release the lever when your lights are set to low.