Q: How do you operate the lighted visor mirror?

How do you operate the lighted visor mirror?

3. How do you operate the lighted visor mirror?

Q: Q: How do you turn on the heated mirrors?

Depending on the trim level of your car, it may have heated mirrors. This allows you to defrost them easily, removing frost and fog that might obscure your vision. Turning them on is simple. Here’s how: Locate the button...

Q: 2003 Toyota Rav4 drivers sun visor arm broke.

Hello there, I will answer this question to the best of my abilities without being able to see the particular part. In general replacement parts should look exactly like the part that was removed. If they look different it may...

Q: Green liquid everywhere

If the coolant is low in the engine and you see a leak near the rear of the engine then the heater core may have broke. You would need to have this verified by having the system pressure tested. In...