Q: How do you operate the Ambient Lighting?

How do you operate the Ambient Lighting?

If your car is equipped with it, the ambient lighting can provide supplemental illumination when you open the door or turn on the interior lights. You’ll find these small lights located throughout the car’s cabin, including in the foot wells, cup holders and storage bins. Here’s how to work them:

1. Make sure the ignition is in either the ON position or set to Accessory.

2. Locate the Ambient Lighting control on the dash.

3. Press the button repeatedly.

4. Cycle through the different lights and lighting patterns to find one that suits your needs.

5. Choose a color that works.

6. Press the button again to turn the lights off.

Tips

The ambient lights will stay on until you turn the ignition to OFF. They will also turn off if the driver front or passenger front doors are open, or if the delay runs out.