Q: How do you open the liftgate glass with the remote?

How do you open the liftgate glass with the remote?

3. How do you open the liftgate glass with the remote?

Q: What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

The key-in ignition warning chime sounds when you have opened the driver’s door while the key is still in the ignition.

Q: The OEM tinted windows that came with my 2015 CR-V, is the tinting on the inside or the outside of the glass?

Factory tinting is on the inside of the glass. Generally, you shouldn't use any harsh chemicals on any glass or it may etch the glass and make it unclear or cloudy. If you choose to move forward with the remover,...

Q: My check engine engine light is on and the computer (ECM) said it's a crank sensor problem.

Check the crankshaft position sensor and see if there is a loose wire or if the remote wiring is disabling the sensor. If the wiring is good and the sensor is hooked up properly, then I recommend replacing the crankshaft...