Q: Q: How do you open the hood?

How do you open the hood?

3. Q: How do you open the hood?

Q: How do I know if my water pump has went out?

Hello, a coolant pump can fail three different ways: leaking, noise, or low to no flow of coolant. Leaking would be associated with a loss of coolant and needing to add coolant back into the system. This could also be...

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

It is very easy to open the hood: Pull on the hood release lever, which is located at the bottom left part of the dash, near the brake pedal. You should feel or hear the hood release. From the...

Q: Q: Engine coolant disappeared

The engine could have an internal coolant leak and the coolant is being consumed into the motor. This is is you do not see any leaks anywhere on the round or on the engine. I would recommend having a mechanic...