Q: How do you listen to MP3s on the radio?

How do you listen to MP3s on the radio?

A: In addition to audio CDs, your car’s radio ...

In addition to audio CDs, your car’s radio can also play MP3 discs. This lets you take music off your computer and burn it to a disc, and then carry it with you. If you’ve never used the MP3 functionality before, here’s what you need to do:

1. Press CD.

2. Load the disc.

3. Use the Seek/Track buttons to cycle through songs if there are no folders on the disc.

4. Use the Direct button to go straight to the folder or track you want.

Tips

• Press the “Text” button to see the name of the album, the name of the folder, the name of the song or the name of the artist.

• Use the “Compression” function in the menu selection to make the MP3s sound more even (it automatically lowers and raises the volume).

• Press the Menu button and select “Shuffle” if you want random songs to play.