Q: How do you fold down the rear seatback?

How do you fold down the rear seatback?

The back seats in your car are designed to fold down to accommodate more or larger cargo. You can actually fold down just one, or both of the seatbacks. Doing so is actually very simple, too. Here’s how:

1. Open the trunk.

2. Pull the seatback release.

3. From inside the car, pull on the top of the seat you want to fold down.

Tips

• You may need to remove the head restraints to make sure the folding seatbacks clear the front seats.

• When you return the seatbacks to their upright position, make sure they latch in place securely.

• Double check that the seat belts are routed properly when you put the seats back upright.