Q: How do you fold down the rear center armrest?

How do you fold down the rear center armrest?

3. How do you fold down the rear center armrest?

Q: Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seats, you can stow them away when you need more cargo space. This offers as much room in the back as if you only had two rows of seating (and...

Q: Side of my car is touching the ground

Nissan just issued a recall NHTSA Campaign #15V573000 dated 9/17/2015 that the dealer will replace the two front coil springs. You should have or will receive the recall from Nissan. You should contact your dealer and schedule the repairs as...

Q: I have Nissan Altima 2003, when I press the gas, won't accelerate. I was slowing down in the middle of the road coz no speed. I w

Hi there. Thanks for writing in today about the acceleration issue with your 2003 Altima. There are many things that could cause this type of problem, ranging from dirty fuel injectors and throttle body components / sensors to minor electrical...