Q: How do you fold down the rear center armrest?

How do you fold down the rear center armrest?

Depending on how your car is configured, you may have a center armrest built into the back seat. This provides support for passengers riding in the rear, but also includes two cup holders (one small and one large) to ensure that they can carry their drinks safely. To use the armrest, all you have to do is fold it down out of the seat back. There’s no lock or other securing mechanism, so it should move up and down freely and easily.

Tip

When the rear armrest is down, it occupies the center seat, which means you can only carry two passengers in the rear.

3. How do you fold down the rear center armrest?