Q: How do you deactivate the security system?

How do you deactivate the security system?

A: While the vehicle security system on your A...

While the vehicle security system on your Altima is an important safeguard, there may be times you need to deactivate it. This might be for a false alarm, or simply to reenter the vehicle when you’re ready. Here’s how to turn it off (whether it’s sounding or just in armed mode):

1. Unlock the driver’s door with the remote or the key. Bringing the Intelligent Key™ within range of the door will also do this.

2. You can also unlock the trunk with any of the methods listed above to turn off the alarm.