Q: How do you correctly install a child car seat in the front?

How do you correctly install a child car seat in the front?

3. How do you correctly install a child car seat in the front?

Q: What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning Light mean?

The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates, then there is either a problem with the VSA system, or with the hill start assist, and the vehicle should be inspected. Tip...

Q: My brakes have been squeaking on my 2012 Altima since I bought it in 2012. I've had it checked out several times and was told noth

With the mileage you listed and the brakes having been replaced last month, I can guess that the brakes were replaced due to wear. They were probably worn enough to recommend replacement. As for the squeaking, a number of factors...

Q: My driver's seat rocks back and forth, do I need to replace the whole seat?

Depending on the construction of the seat and how it is fastened to the floorboard, you may be able to just replace the bracket holding the seat down. Inside your seat is a frame that is surrounded by cushions. In...