Q: How do you choose a different play mode on the audio system?

How do you choose a different play mode on the audio system?

Your car’s audio system offers a number of different play modes to suit your needs or even your mood. Here’s how to change from one to another:

1. Turn the audio system on with the power button.

2. Press the setup button to display a list of modes.

3. Cycle through the modes with the main knob.

4. Press the center button on the knob to choose the mode you want.

5. To turn off any mode, just press the setup button and rotate the knob until you see the message “normal play”. Press the center button on the main knob.

Here are the various play mode options:

1. Normal play

2. Repeat one track

3. Repeat one folder

4. Random track on disc

5. Random track in folder

3. How do you choose a different play mode on the audio system?