Q: Q: How do you check the aim of the headlights?

How do you check the aim of the headlights?

3. Q: How do you check the aim of the headlights?

Q: Is there any way to change the headlight bulb more easily?

Engineers do not seem to think about anyone servicing the cars after they design them, and in your situation there is no way around getting access to the headlight bulbs. The bulbs in your car are Halogen style and do...

Q: Van starts and then dies

There are several issues that can keep a vehicle from starting, such as mechanical issues like off timing, bent valves, lack of airflow in the intake system, lack of fuel pressure from a failing fuel pump, or possibly a lack...

Q: I need to adjust my headlights.

There are two types of headlamps available on your car - Halogen and HID. If you have HID, they are auto-leveling. I'm going to assume you have halogen. The only adjustment on your type of headlight is up and...