Q: How do you change the gearshift position?

How do you change the gearshift position?

3. How do you change the gearshift position?

Q: Computer Problem? 2014 Honda Civic

Hello - I would first go to an auto parts store and have them check for any problem codes (this is normally free), whether the Check Engine light is on or not. Depending on the results of the code scan,...

Q: Dash lights and radio shutting on and off

Hi, Chevy has released a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) about the issue. The fix includes reprograming the ECM which should fix any bugs and glitches that are occurring. This should be done by a technician at a dealership as they...

Q: Acceleration problem - 2002 Honda Civic

Hi. I think you have a fuel supply problem. Either the fuel pump is failing (rapidly), or the fuel pump relay is failing - only working in short bursts until the contacts get so hot they won't pass current to...