Q: How do you buckle the seat belt correctly?

How do you buckle the seat belt correctly?

3. How do you buckle the seat belt correctly?

Q: How do I use the automatic air conditioning system?

If your car is equipped with an automatic air conditioning system (optional equipment), you can set the temperature that you want for the interior of the cabin and let the computer handle all the details. You can also set a...

Q: Q: Car wont stay running

It sounds like you may have a sticky or faulty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: What is the correct pressure for my spare and how should I maintain it?

If you don’t have to use your spare tire regularly, it’s easy to forget it’s even there. However, you need to keep an eye on it. You should check the pressure regularly (at least once a month), and maintain it...