Q: How do you adjust the ventilation in the rear of the car?

How do you adjust the ventilation in the rear of the car?

If your Accord is equipped with rear vents, controlling the direction and flow of air is simple. Here’s all you need to do:

1. Make sure that either the upper or upper and lower vent mode is selected (the rear vents do not emit air with other settings).

2. Use the slider tab on each vent to adjust the direction of airflow.

3. Use the dial between the vents to adjust the vents open or closed.

Tip

The rear vents will emit air at the same rate as the front vents, and are controlled by the fan speed dial on the front air conditioning panel.

3. How do you adjust the ventilation in the rear of the car?