Q: How do you adjust the second row of seats?

How do you adjust the second row of seats?

A: Your car has at least two rows of seats (so...

Your car has at least two rows of seats (some models have an optional third row as well). The second row of seats offers some of the same adjustability as the front row. Here’s how to adjust them to get the right position for your passengers:

• Use the bar at the bottom front of each rear seat to slide that seat forward or back for more or less legroom.

• Use the position lever at the outside shoulder of the seat to adjust the seatback angle.

Tips

• Don’t recline the seats completely or you may slide out from under the seat belt during an accident.

• If the center seat is being used, the other two seats should be at the same position (both forward/backward and in terms of seatback angle).

• If your car is equipped with optional third row seating, these seats cannot be adjusted.