Q: Q: How do you adjust the second row of seats?

How do you adjust the second row of seats?

3. Q: How do you adjust the second row of seats?

Q: How do I put on a seat belt correctly?

Wearing a seat belt can save lives, but only if it’s put on correctly. Otherwise, it can be dangerous in an accident. Pull the shoulder belt forward so that it extends over the shoulder but not touching the neck....

Q: How do you turn on the high beam headlights?

Your car’s headlights have two modes of operation – low beams, which are dimmer and should be used during most driving situations, and high beams, which are much brighter and can illuminate the road ahead of you better. Here’s how...

Q: My driver's seat rocks back and forth, do I need to replace the whole seat?

Depending on the construction of the seat and how it is fastened to the floorboard, you may be able to just replace the bracket holding the seat down. Inside your seat is a frame that is surrounded by cushions. In...