Q: How do you adjust the power driver’s seat?

How do you adjust the power driver’s seat?

If your vehicle has a powered driver seat, there are plenty of adjustments you can make to ensure that you’re sitting comfortably, as well as being in the correct position for control and safety while on the road. Here’s how to adjust the seat:

• Locate the adjuster control. It’s an oblong switch on the lower outside of the seat.
  • Raise or lower the front of the switch to raise or lower the front of the seat.
  • Raise or lower the back of the switch to raise or lower the back of the seat.
  • Raise or lower the center of the switch to raise or lower the entire seat.
  • Slide the control forward or back to move the seat forward or back.

Tip

Don’t adjust the power seat while you’re driving as it takes your attention off the road.

3. How do you adjust the power driver’s seat?