Q: Q: How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

3. Q: How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

Q: Rough running transmission

I hope you have not yet had the transmission replaced on your Fusion. Many of the problems you have described could be transmission related, but they could very well be symptoms of other components malfunctioning. If you have not yet...

Q: I put in a new starter but car won't turn over

If the starter cranks, this is the same thing as turning over. If the starter is working just fine but the engine will not run, the cause of this is ignition or fuel related. I would recommend having your ignition...

Q: Q: Jerking reaction

Hello, There are a few things that can cause the car to jerk like this. One of these is a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with...