Q: Q: How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

3. Q: How do you adjust the height on a shoulder belt?

Q: So recently i had my car serviced for the water pump, gasket, heater hose T and cam sensor repaired on 1/16/2018 now my engine lig

The code P144C has no connection to the past repair work you have described. P144C refers to the purge valve on the charcoal canister. The purge valve remains closed until the PCM commands it opens. If the PCM doesn’t see...

Q: 2 major issues

The code P0453 is for the purge control valve; it's most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The ticking noise is possibly the oil pressure dropping too low at idle and the camshaft followers are getting noisy. Have the...

Q: How do I fasten or unfasten the seat belt?

You want to make sure you securely fasten the seat belt when you put it on or it may come undone and not provide the protection you’re expecting. This is especially important if you’re strapping someone else in the car....