Q: Q: How do you adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

How do you adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

3. Q: How do you adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

Q: My 2017 Toyota Rav 4 has water condensation in the headlights is that normal?

Some manufacturers consider a small amount of headlight condensation as a normal condition. However, if it does not dry out with headlight use, there may be an issue with the headlight. If is does not dry out, bring it in...

Q: How do I perform a system check?

When you use the system check feature, the vehicle will display all the current systems that should be serviced. To view the system check, simply use the buttons on the steering wheel to select System Check on the instrument panel....

Q: What do I do if the moon roof won’t close correctly?

Like your car’s windows, the moon roof is equipped with a jam protection system designed to prevent the moon roof from closing if something is in the way. If it detects an object in the way, the moon roof will...