Q: Q: How do you adjust the head restraints?

How do you adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do you adjust the head restraints?

Q: Acceleration problem car sometimes doesnot pick race,anybody help me

Hi there: If I'm understanding your question correctly, it appears you're asking why your car won't accelerate past 70 to 80 (but I'm not sure if you're talking MPH or KM/H). When this happens, it's typically a problem with a...

Q: Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When the tire pressure Warning Light is illuminated, it means that one of your vehicle’s tires is not properly inflated. Any time the tire pressure Warning Light comes on,...

Q: What does the Fuel Level Low message mean?

The Fuel Level Low message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, your vehicle is low on gas. When you refuel your vehicle, the alert will go away.