Q: Q: How do you adjust the head restraints?

How do you adjust the head restraints?

Your car is equipped with active head restraints in every position (including the optional third row seat if it’s so equipped). Each head restraint can be adjusted for the person sitting in the seat to ensure not only comfort, but safety during rear-end collisions. Each head restraint adjusts in the same way, too. Here’s how:

1. To raise the head restraint, just pull it up. It will click in each position. When you have it to the right height, double check that it’s locked in place.

2. To lower the head restraint, push inward on the lock button on the support shaft while pressing down on the top of the head restraint. Make sure it’s locked in place when you’re done.

Tip

Don’t adjust head restraints while driving. It requires both hands.

3. Q: How do you adjust the head restraints?