Q: How do you adjust the head restraints in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

How do you adjust the head restraints?

3. How do you adjust the head restraints in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

Q: Torn lower ball joints and torn tie rods - 2006 Nissan Sentra

Hi there. Unfortunately, diagnosing what type of service may have been performed by a different mechanic without physically inspecting the vehicle is difficult, as is knowing how long your vehicle can be driven with worn out ball joints and tie...

Q: When I go through bumps or sewer pot holes I hear like a jingle rattling loosen metal sound coming from the driver side wheels. 2012 BMW 535i GT

Hi there - a common cause of this problem with BMWs is loose sway bar links. It is also possible that one of the many heat shields has come loose somehow and is rattling. I recommend a noise inspection performed...

Q: What does the Service All-Wheel Drive message mean?

The Service All-Wheel Drive message can appear in the driver information center (DIC) when your vehicle is having an issue with the all-wheel drive (AWD) system. If the DIC displays this alert, stop your vehicle as soon as possible, turn...