Q: How do you adjust the head restraints in a 2012 Honda Civic?

How do you adjust the head restraints?

3. How do you adjust the head restraints in a 2012 Honda Civic?

Q: Where is the transmission position sensor location on a 2000 Honda civic

Hello. This sensor is located inside of the center console if you are talking about the transmission position sensor. This vehicle doesn't have a transfer case so I am assuming that this is what you are looking for. If it...

Q: How do I use the Uconnect emergency assistance?

If you are in an emergency and unable to access your cell phone, you can use Uconnect, as long as your phone is paired with the Uconnect system. To use emergency assistance, press the Uconnect phone button, which is located...

Q: My engine is smoking white smoke

From what you've described, it sounds like you have a head gasket leaking into the engine cylinder and then out of the exhaust. I recommend having a compression test done to confirm this and see where exactly the leak is....