Q: How do the warning lights on the gauge cluster work?

How do the warning lights on the gauge cluster work?

3. How do the warning lights on the gauge cluster work?

Q: I was driving down the road just fine all of a sudden my battery light came on for a second then all of my lights came on and then

Hello. Obviously, there's an electrical issue. To rule out the simple and obvious possibilities have the battery load tested at a major, reputable battery store (this is a common test; they have the tester) to be sure the battery doesn't...

Q: Q: What type of engine oil should I use?

Engine oil lubricates the engine and helps prevent harmful friction from developing. The right type of oil is necessary as well. While all oils work in the same way, using an oil that is too thick or too thin can...

Q: P2107 - 2005 Ford Freestyle

Hello. P2107 is the code for an issue with the vehicle's throttle control module processor. Basically, the computer has detected an issue with the vehicle's electronic throttle body and has put the vehicle in safe mode. The throttle body...