Q: Q: How do the side air bags work?

How do the side air bags work?

3. Q: How do the side air bags work?

Q: Flywheel makes squealing when clutch is not pressed

Hi Daniel. Thanks for writing in today to YourMechanic.com. Typically when you hear a whining or grinding noise while the clutch is not activated, it's caused by one of three possible sources. First, it's possible the flywheel has become unbalanced...

Q: How do I replace the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter gets a lot of use, as it helps you lock and unlock your vehicle with regularity. As a result, the battery can sometimes die. You can replace the battery in the RKE transmitter yourself:...

Q: Car won't crank. I think its the timimg belt

Hey there. I'm a little confused by your issue. If your car's engine won't crank over, it typically is related to the starter motor or ignition system. A broken timing belt will prohibit the motor from spinning over, but you'll...