Q: Q: How do the seat belt pretensioners work?

How do the seat belt pretensioners work?

3. Q: How do the seat belt pretensioners work?

Q: wiggle steering wheel to start engine ?

Hi there. It is quite possible that the issue you're experiencing is due to an exposed electrical wire that is creating a short inside the steering column, within the ignition switch or possibly the ignition relay. Diagnosing this issue is...

Q: How do I decline a call?

When a paired phone receives a phone call, it will come through the sound system, even if the sound system is currently playing something. To decline the call, press the Phone End button.

Q: Why has my gas and oil level been going down a lot quicker than before? 2006 Toyota Camry

Hi there - the cause of your poor fuel mileage could be a leaking fuel injector, or your engine is running too rich (failed coolant temp sensor?). Excess fuel going into the engine both reduces your fuel mileage, but can...