Q: How do the Illuminated Exit lights work?

How do the Illuminated Exit lights work?

A: Your car has both an Illuminated Entry syst...

Your car has both an Illuminated Entry system and an Illuminated Exit system. This ensures that you have plenty of light while you’re getting in and out of the car during low-light situations (at dusk, at night, or before dawn for instance). Here’s what you should know about the exit lights:

• When you pull the key from the ignition, the interior lights will turn on.

Tips

• If you don’t open a door within 25 seconds, the interior lights will turn off.

• If you put the key back into the ignition, the interior lights will turn off.