Q: How do the Illuminated Exit lights work?

How do the Illuminated Exit lights work?

3. How do the Illuminated Exit lights work?

Q: What does the “Low tire pressure” warning mean on the message center?

Your car’s Tire Pressure Monitoring system (TPMS) is responsible for making sure that all four tires have the right amount of air in them. If one of the tires is low, it turns on the Low Tire Pressure light on...

Q: So my traction control light was flashing on the highway then stayed on I pulled over turned off the car checked my wheels I didn'

Traction control involves wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, diagnostic trouble codes are stored and those codes will provide the mechanic with the necessary...

Q: How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can activate and deactivate the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features separately from one another on your car. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you should know about using the keyless...