Q: How do the fuel consumption features work?

How do the fuel consumption features work?

A: Your car can provide a lot of different inf...

Your car can provide a lot of different information through the central display. One of the features standard on your vehicle is an instantaneous fuel consumption reading. Another is the average fuel consumption reading. Here’s what you need to know about each:

• Instantaneous Fuel Consumption: This provides you with information about the current fuel consumption of the vehicle.

• Average Fuel Consumption: This provides you with an average of your car’s fuel consumption over time and at different speeds. You can reset this to get a more accurate reading. Just make sure that the screen says AVG and then press and hold the display button. It will reset to 0.