Q: Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

How do the childproof door locks work?

3. Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

Q: Q: Driver door won't open from inside or outside.

Hello. If the door will not open, then the issue may be the latch, but it may also be the linkage that connects the handles to the latch. You will need to access the inside of the door panel to...

Q: How do I customize the Memory Remote Recall?

The Memory Remote Recall feature remembers the seat and side mirror settings that were last used by a driver, and returns to those settings when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the vehicle. To turn the...

Q: Can I bypass my AC compressor pulley?

Hello. The type of engine you have will determine how this should be done. The easiest way to do this would be to install a bypass pulley in place of the compressor. There is a bypass pulley with a bracket...