Q: Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

How do the childproof door locks work?

3. Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

Q: I need to diabke anti theft I changed out steering colum ignition switch looked at all fuses

Anything can be bypassed, but it will take more time and money to bypass the security system than it will to replace it. This is a common request from many customers and I can say that the manufacturers do a...

Q: Key fob won't unlock or lock doors

I believe you should have a technician use a capable scan tool to test the immobilizer and security system of the vehicle. There are likely codes present that will lead you directly to the issue. Also have them test the...

Q: when cranked up it revs up and down

Hello. This is a common issue in the 7.3 Liter Ford Diesels. There is something called an ICP (Injection Control Pressure) sensor which is located at the front of the motor on the driver's side near the fuel filter. This...