Q: How do I work the map lights?

How do I work the map lights?

3. How do I work the map lights?

Q: Q: How does the Battery Saver system work?

Your car’s lights pull power from the battery. If left on too long, they could drain the battery completely, leaving you stuck and in need of a jump start. Thankfully, your Fusion is equipped with a Battery Saver system designed...

Q: Battery dies if the car sat for over 20 hours

Batteries that drain overnight are common. Usually when this occurs, there is a parasitic drain on one of the car's systems. When this occurs it drains the battery down over time. Batteries that are drained down repeatedly can cause them...

Q: How do I change the Bluetooth passkey?

Your car’s Bluetooth connectivity lets you use the hands-free calling system, stream music and more. However, you’ll need to pair your device with the system first. While some phones and other devices are automatically recognized, not all are. In these...