Q: How do I work the map lights?

How do I work the map lights?

Your car is equipped with two map lights in the front, just behind the sunglass holder and the rearview mirror. These provide spot illumination for the driver and the front passenger, and can be operated together or separately. While they’ll come on when you open the door (if the switch is set to door), you can also turn them on and off with the doors closed.

• To turn the lights on, press up on the outer edge of the lens. It will click and the light will come on.

• To turn the light out, press up on the outer edge of the lens again. It will click and the light will go out.