Q: How do I work the map lights?

How do I work the map lights?

3. How do I work the map lights?

Q: Car idle is erratic and exhaust gas smells strange.

Hi There! It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. In the mornings it is normal for the engine idle to be a bit higher...

Q: Q: Where are the fuses located?

All of your car’s electronic systems use fuses to protect against over voltage situations. If there wasn't a fuse in place, a power surge could destroy an accessory. With a fuse in place, those aren’t a problem. When a power...

Q: Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

As a parent, keeping your children safe is priority number one. That applies to when they’re in the car as well. If your child is large enough to reach the door handles from the car seat or booster seat, you...