Q: Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

How do I view the outside temperature?

3. Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

Q: What does the small light indicator mean?

The small light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the headlights have been turned to the small light position.

Q: Heat won't turn on with car running.

Hi there. With the Fusion vehicles, I recommend turning the defroster on high before you shut off the car to the day before. This way when you turn your car on by remote start, the defroster system will be working...

Q: Won't start - 1993 Toyota Corolla

Hi there. From the description you have given, no power to the ignition circuit and fuel pump circuit. It could be the EFI main relay is faulty. A circuit test could confirm the fault. A worn clutch would not keep...