Q: Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

How do I view the outside temperature?

3. Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

Q: Q: How do I use the sunroof?

The sunroof that is available as a option in the vehicle is different depending on the model of the truck; In the extended cab model, there is a single switch with a symbol representing the sunroof printed on it...

Q: Can the replacement of the ignition switch cause the air conditioning to stop cooling?

Hello. To replace the ignition switch, the Technician would have been "near" the dash. The only possible connection would be if he did something to block or de-activate the air passages, blend door, or related controls or the A/C. If...

Q: What tips should I follow when using the jack?

Your car has a jack and several tools that should be used when you have a flat tire. The jack has a compact, scissor-style that easily stores away in the cargo compartment, and it’s also easy to use. However, there...