Q: Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

How do I view the outside temperature?

3. Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

Q: How do I change the volume with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To increase the volume, press the Volume + button. To decrease the volume, press the Volume – button.

Q: Nissan 08 Altima won't start up when I press on the brake and push the start button.

Hi there. It sounds like the brake switch on the brake pedal is not working. There are two circuits on the brake switch, one for the brake lights and the other for the starter circuit. Some vehicles require the brakes...

Q: How do you change the language on the rear view monitoring system?

In addition to providing you with a live video feed of the area directly behind your car to assist with backing out of parking spots and other situations where you need to use reverse, the rear view monitoring system also...