Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: Wheel Bearings

This may be a sign of failing or worn out wheel bearings. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the rollers...

Q: How do I set a station preset on the radio?

While you can use the tuning knob, the seek button or the scan button to find stations to listen to, you can also program in your favorite stations so you can listen to them without having to cycle through the...

Q: My car is overheating while driving for long.

It is possible that the overheating itself is causing the radiator pressure cap to open prematurely, causing coolant to overflow from the coolant reservoir onto the ground. Consequently, the overheating problem should be diagnosed and resolved first to see if...