Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I turn on the trunk lamp?

The trunk lamp provides your trunk with light to help your visibility. This light will automatically come on when you open the trunk, and will automatically turn off when you close the trunk.

Q: How do I change the folder with the steering wheel controls?

You can skip folders on an MP3 or WMA disc, or a USB device with the steering wheel controls. Press and hold the Up button for more than 1.5 seconds to skip to the next folder, or press and hold...

Q: 2003 Hyundai Sonata 2.7 v6. Hello my car randomly bucks / jerks at stop lights in drive and is way worse and constant when the ac is on.

Hi there. It sounds like your engine is misfiring. Check the spark plug and wires to see if they are firing. If the spark plugs are firing, then the fuel pump could have an issue or the injectors could be...