Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I replace the seat belt pre-tensioners?

The seat belt pre-tensioners are safety features on your front seats that help the seat belts keep you secure in the event of an accident. The pre-tensioners can only be used one time, and cannot be repaired. If you have...

Q: Stereo malfunctions until car hits bump in road

The most common cause of this issue would be a loose ground wire. I would recommend searching for wiring diagrams relating to the radio to see where the ground wires are mounted. Then I would make sure that all of...

Q: Car tries to turn over, but doesn't start

It sounds like you may have had your fuel pump go bad. The sputtering could have been due to low fuel pressure. As the pump worsened, the symptoms worsened until it got so bad that your car would not start....