Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: 2014 hyundai elantra se Electric power steering light turned on. How much will it cost to get it fixed?

Hi...I will try to address your concerns and, as well, obviously you can request an electric power steering diagnostic which will get you a really quick and precise answer as to cost because the mechanic will be able to diagnose...

Q: How do I seek using the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To seek, press the Seek Up or Seek Down buttons. When listening to a CD, this will take you to the next track or the previous track. When listening to...

Q: How do I arm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system is a very important anti-theft feature in your vehicle. The system will be automatically armed when you turn off the engine, close all of the doors, and lock the vehicle from the outside.