Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: Timing belt/water pump replacement

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Hyundai Elantra. It is possible that the second timing mark was used by a previous technician to indicate the proper location of the crank. It is also possible that you have the...

Q: How do the track and folder structure options work with the CD player in my car?

If you’re playing an MP3 disc in your car’s radio, then you have two choices for navigating the files. You can opt for track or folder structure. Here’s a bit more about both: Track Structure This option puts everything...

Q: Long crank time, low idle, and poor to no acceleration.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to offer my insight. I would suggest checking the idle air control module. If the motor is starving for air (similar to an engine being choked at normal operating temp), this...