Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

A: Your iPod has a lot of track information th...

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: P2096 and P2196 Codes?

Code P2096 stands for Post Catalyst Fuel Trim too Lean Bank 1 and code P2196 stands for O2 Sensor Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 1. My guess is that the upstream O2 sensor has failed causing a false rich condition....

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: What are the wires connected to coil pack called?

Hello, thanks for writing in. The connectors you are referring to are commonly called the ignition coil pigtails, or simply ignition coil connectors. In some cases the damaged connectors will still plug in and allow the coil to function correctly....