Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: The car starts but engine goes off when you try to accelerate

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear or engaging the brakes). The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load...

Q: How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

You may be searching for a particular song in your library and not want to listen to everything else on your device. You can scan through all of your folders to find the song you want. Press the Scan...

Q: What do I have to replace when the oil pump belt cuts and affects starting sensor?

Hi there. If you are referring to the timing belt to your engine, then I recommend replacing the belt if its cut and coming apart to prevent the engine from bending any valve and damaging the pistons. If you are...