Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I view the iPod info?

Q: What tools are needed to remove the exterior door handle?

Hello. If you have successfully removed the interior door panel, then you are off to a good start. The only tools that should be required to replace the exterior door handle are a set of screwdrivers and a regular socket...

Q: How do I select a song from a playlist?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a playlist, follow these steps: Press the Menu button Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Playlists, then press the...

Q: My car cut off when I stopped at the light and applied pressure to the brakes. I was told it's because I need to replacey brakes

Hi Kim. The brakes needing to be replaced are typically not a cause of an engine shutting down or stalling. In most cases when the car stalls when you slow to a stop, it's due to a fuel flow problem....