Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: My car crank but won't start

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you hook up a scanner, it should give you codes. You can just have the key on the engine off. If you are not getting any output of codes, then you may have a...

Q: How do I find out information about the song I’m listening to on an MP3 disc?

In order to get MP3 song information, you need to press the INFO button. Pressing the INFO button will display the name of the song on your system. Press the button again, and the info switches to the artist; a...

Q: key won't turn in ignition - can't. start car - steering wheel locked

Hi there. From the description you have given, your vehicle's key not turning, is not a bound steering wheel lock. It could be, a worn key. Try another key, if available. Don't have a duplicate key made, from the key...