Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I use the child-protector rear door lock?

The child-protector rear door lock is a very important safety feature. When this lock is set, the rear doors cannot be opened from the inside, which prevents a child from accidentally opening a door while the car is moving. Here’s...

Q: How can I control my iPod while driving?

If you are listening to your iPod through your car’s speaker system through the USB port, you can control the songs with the standard radio buttons. These buttons will allow you to skip songs, replay songs, or fast forward and...

Q: Car shuts off

Hello. The vehicle may have entered a "limp-mode" if the computer detected an issue. This is designed to allow the engine to travel slowly in order to get to safety without doing any more damage to the vehicle. Typically this...