Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I view the iPod info?

Q: My 2003 Hyundai air conditioning works fine but often starts blowing hot air, especially when idling.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a condenser fan that may not be cooling the AC condenser properly. As you may know, the job of the AC condenser fan is to cool down the AC condenser as it...

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...

Q: How much cost could be to replace a timing cover gasket on 2011 hyundai sonata 4cly? And the working time expectation?

Hi there. If the gasket in between the timing cover and the engine is leaking, it is recommended to replace the timing cover and gasket at the same time. In many cases, when the gasket becomes damaged, the cover itself...