Q: How do I view the iPod info?

How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I view the iPod info?

Q: How do I decline a Bluetooth phone call?

When you receive a phone call from the Bluetooth system, your phone will ring through the sound system, even if you are listening to something. To decline the phone call, simply press the Hang Up button on your steering wheel....

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

The steering wheel volume switches are located on the back of the steering wheel, on the right side. Using your right hand, feel behind the steering wheel for the volume switches. Press the top of the switch to increase the...

Q: Vibration at idle and worse with ac on , low rpm, mpg went down and no code, what could be wrong?

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...