Q: Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

How do I view the elapsed time?

3. Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

Q: Q: How do I reset the trip odometers?

The trip odometers are designed to be reset, so that you can track the exact distance of any trip or combination of trips. To reset a trip odometer, first press the Trip switch until the odometer you wish to reset...

Q: How do I change the ringtone volume?

The volume of the ringtone on an incoming phone call can be changed very easily. To do so, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone choose ring tone volume. Then adjust volume...

Q: Alarm preventing battery installation

Yes, this can be an issue with the Tundra. You should be able to hook up the battery and hit the unlock button and then start the truck to reset the the alarm. The alarm also should reset itself after...