Q: How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?

How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?

3. How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?

Q: Q: How do I answer a call?

When a paired phone receives a phone call, it will come through the sound system, even if the sound system is currently playing something. To answer the call, press the Phone Send button.

Q: My service charging system battery light is on after replacing my alternator with a brand new one. It is not charging my battery.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Several things may be going on. The installation of the new alternator needs to be verified, focusing on the electrical connections and the drive belt. Make sure the connections are clean, dry, and tight....

Q: Message showing up on my dash board

Hi there. These lights are turning on because the computer is trying to control the vehicle because it detects a wheel that is slipping or has some instability. Most of the time, this is caused by a bad wheel speed...