Q: How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?

How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?

You can use the voice recognition system to pair a mobile device with your infotainment system via Bluetooth. Here are the steps to take to pair a phone using voice commands:

1. Press the voice recognition button on the steering wheel. The system will respond “Ready”, and then you will hear a tone.

2. Say the command “Bluetooth”.

3. Say the command “Pair”. The infotainment system will then give you a four-digit personal identification number (PIN). You will need this pin later.

4. Follow the instructions in your cell phone owner’s manual to pair your mobile device via Bluetooth.

5. In your cell phone, find the Bluetooth device titled “Your Vehicle”. Follow the cell phones instructions to add this device. You will need to enter the PIN you received in step 3.

6. When prompted, add a name for this paired device.

7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 with any other phones that you would like to pair. You can have up to five phones paired.

3. How do I use voice recognition to pair a phone?