Q: How do I use voice recognition to list all of the stored numbers?

How do I use voice recognition to list all of the stored numbers?

The infotainment system can store up to 30 numbers at a time. If you don’t know what contact you would like to call, you can have the system list all of the stored contacts by doing the following:

1. Press the voice command button. After pressing the button, the system will say “ready”, and give you a tone.

2. Say the command “Directory”.

3. Say the command “Hands free calling”.

4. Say the command “List”.

3. How do I use voice recognition to list all of the stored numbers?