Q: How do I use voice command to play a CD?

How do I use voice command to play a CD?

A: You can use your voice command system to co...

You can use your voice command system to control your CD player hands free. To do so, press the voice control button, and wait for it to beep, then say “Disc.” With this command, your CD player will start to operate. You can control the CD player by pressing the control button again, and offering the commands “Track (followed by the track number),” “Next track,” and “Previous track.”

You can return to the voice command systems main menu at any point, by pressing the voice command button and saying “Main menu.”