Q: How do I use the wireless remote control to unlock the doors?

How do I use the wireless remote control to unlock the doors?

If you don’t have a Smart Key, you can use your remote control to lock or unlock the doors of your car. You will see four buttons on the remote. One has the image of a closed lock. Press this button and it will lock your car doors.

A second image of an open lock is designed to unlock your car door. Press it once to unlock the driver’s door and twice for passenger doors.

The wireless remote works with both the Smart Key system and for models without the Smart Key. A buzzer indicates the doors have been locked or unlocked. Emergency flashers also light up.