Q: How do I use the wipers?

How do I use the wipers?

Without your wipers, you have no way to clear the windshield when it’s raining, sleeting or snowing. You have no way to wipe away washer fluid and dirt, dust and grime, either. Thankfully, using your wipers isn’t difficult. Here’s what you should do:

1. Locate the Wiper lever on the left side of the steering wheel.

2. Turn the end of the lever forward to engage your wipers.

3. Keep turning it forward to increase the wiper speed from intermittent, through low and then high.

4. Turn it backward to slow down the wipers.

5. Push the button on the end of the lever to spray the windshield with washer fluid and activate the wipers.

3. How do I use the wipers?