Q: How do I use the wipers?

How do I use the wipers?

3. How do I use the wipers?

Q: Looking at buying new rims, different centre bores and offsets.

Hi there. You can change the rims on the vehicle and the 5mm offset difference will not make much difference with the mounting and clearance with anything. Keep in mind, when changing a wheel from 40mm offset to 45mm offset...

Q: Q: Tick noise

It is possible that this could be normal depending on how severe the noise is. I would recommend taking the vehicle back to the place that you bought it and explain the situation to them. If there is an issue...

Q: Q: Center console compartment

How do I use the center console compartment? A212. The center console compartment is located between the two front seats, and offers extra storage space. To open the center console compartment, simply lift the lid up.