Q: How do I use the wipers?

How do I use the wipers?

3. How do I use the wipers?

Q: Have a 2014 Ford Fusion. Was dropping my son off before i had to go back to work when I pulled I’m frokt of my moms house, as I th

You may have broke the shift cable and will need to have the cable checked to see if it broke and replace the cable.

Q: 2013 Ford Fiesta overheating when ac is on? The air coolant has a peanut butter consistency & color?

Hi There, Overheating with the AC on is generally caused by a couple of possibilities. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to turn...

Q: Q: What do the turn signal indicators mean?

The turn signal indicators are located on your instrument panel. When one of the turn signal indicators is flashing, it means the corresponding turn signal is currently on. If both turn signals are flashing simultaneously, it means that your hazard...