Q: How do I use the wipers?

How do I use the wipers?

3. How do I use the wipers?

Q: I have a 2010 Ford fusion hybrid. My moonroof won't do anything. Won't open, tilt or anything. The last time this happened I disco

The fuse is only one component in the power supply to this unit. There is at least one relay, a switch, sensors, wiring and probably a control module, not to mention the motor and track. What you can initially do...

Q: Is this a help for ford care issue

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the light illuminating and then turning off right away, there are no major causes for concern at this exact moment. You may want to Several systems are tied into the Advanced Trac, and...

Q: why oil filter be replaced ?

This is a very good question that I wish more people would ask. The reason why you change the filter at the same time you change the oil is due to the fact that the filter has a "lifespan" just...