Q: How do I use the window lockout feature?

How do I use the window lockout feature?

3. How do I use the window lockout feature?

Q: Started running rough when ESC light came on

Thank you for writing in about this problem. The Electronic Stability Control system (ESC) could have been activated due to driving conditions (wet, dusty, etc.). However, the light should turn off when the conditions warrant (dry, no slip). Sometimes the...

Q: My car has had to have the exhaust manifold replaced four times in 17 years due to cracks in the manifold itself.

Unfortunately, cracks on the passenger side OEM exhaust manifold is a common problem with heavy duty use of this engine: work trucks, motor homes, school buses, where the engine is run at high loads for extended periods. They tend to...

Q: Is 116,000 miles too many for a 2012 dodge charger srt8

Hi Karon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. 116,000 miles for any vehicle that is less than six-years-old is quite a bit. However, as long as it has been properly serviced, not involved in accidents or driven exceptionally hard, it could...