Q: How do I use the window lockout feature?

How do I use the window lockout feature?

3. How do I use the window lockout feature?

Q: What is the maximum load?

Your car’s maximum load is 850 pounds. This information is also displayed on the tire and loading information label, which is located on the driver’s doorjamb.

Q: How do I remove the tailgate?

A neat feature of the vehicle is the removable tailgate. This feature is really convenient for loading large items into the bed. The tailgate should be open to start out. Lift the tailgate up slightly so that the cable...

Q: How do you dehumidify the interior?

While your Accord is designed to protect you against temperature extremes, it’s not airtight. That means humidity can rise in the cabin. To dehumidify the air, just follow these easy steps: Switch on the fan. Switch the air conditioning...