Q: How do I use the window lockout feature?

How do I use the window lockout feature?

3. How do I use the window lockout feature?

Q: How do I correctly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that can reduce injuries and prevent death in the event of an accident. However, wearing a seat belt properly is very important, or else you may not get the full benefit of the...

Q: How long can I drive my car with the engine light on?

Hi there. It is no good to drive a vehicle with the engine light on. The engine light is on for a sensor has picked up something that is not functioning or operating correctly. Check the computer with a scanner...

Q: How do I install a child restraint?

There are numerous different kinds of child restraint systems available, and each installs differently. To be sure that you safely and properly install your child restraint system, follow the instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.