Q: How do I use the ventilated seats?

How do I use the ventilated seats?

3. How do I use the ventilated seats?

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: Q: How do you check the engine oil?

Checking the level of oil in the engine is a critical part of general maintenance and something that you should do regularly (with every fill-up, ideally). Here’s how to do it the right way: Park so the car is...

Q: Q: How do I break in the engine?

If you purchase a new vehicle, you want to break in the engine by driving it carefully at first. For the first 300 miles, you should try to drive it as safely as possible at varying engine RPMs not exceeding...